Ölüdeniz paragliding is an adrenaline sport that does not require a special aircraft or a special runway. Paragliding, which is the word of ‘ paragliding ‘ in English , was found in the early 1980s. Paragliding is often confused with freestyle paragliders. However, a special aircraft is needed for a free parachute. But for paragliding in Ölüdeniz , it is enough to glide by jumping off the mountain slopes.
Fethiye’s Ölüdeniz region welcomes hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. The majority of those who come to this town want to participate in paragliding activities. This is so natural. Because Fethiye Ölüdeniz has the most ideal location of our country for paragliding. In addition, the unique view it offers while floating in the sky is really worth seeing. So , how much do you know about Ölüdeniz paragliding ? In this article, we made a detailed presentation for you…
Oludeniz Paragliding Rules
Oludeniz paragliding is a very safe sport. Considering the activities performed around the world, it is quite behind in the risk ranking. The fact that it is 3 times less risky than even football shows this. However , in order to eliminate the risk in Ölüdeniz paragliding , some rules must be applied. We have listed the paragliding rules for you.
- While paragliding in Ölüdeniz, people should leave the flight control completely to the pilot.
- Auxiliary materials should be used for safety measures. The chinstrap helmet and life jacket are examples of this.
- Oludeniz paragliding is only done when the weather is favorable. You can check the weather conditions for your planned flight day on our SKY Fethiye website.
- Ölüdeniz paragliding takes place for 1 or 2 people. 3 people are not suitable for this sport. Flights for 2 people are called ‘tandem flights’.
- Clothing choice is important during the flight. No special clothing is required for this sport. But sneakers, glasses and a mini shorts are ideal for this sport.
- People with chronic health problems such as heart disease, high blood pressure and asthma patients cannot paraglide.
- Pregnant women cannot paraglide in Ölüdeniz.
In addition, it is a definite rule not to be alcoholic while paragliding in Ölüdeniz. Because all kinds of threats that would endanger flight and pilot in the air are eliminated while on land. Thus, you can enjoy the unique view by flying with peace of mind. If paragliding in Ölüdeniz is among your holiday plans, then SKY Fethiye is a great option for you. Contact us to join our thousands of happy customers paragliding every year . Also, follow our Instagram account for visual sharing about Ölüdeniz paragliding .
Frequently Asked Questions
Oludeniz paragliding has many topics that everyone who is an adrenaline junkie wonders about. Especially those who have not experienced this sport before, all kinds of problems appear in their minds. As the SKY Fethiye family, we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions today for you. Write your questions about Fethiye paragliding in the comments section.
Oludeniz Paragliding How Much TL?
‘Oludeniz paragliding how much is it?’ This question is asked frequently, especially in the summer months. From the outside, this sport seems like a luxury and an activity that only high-income people can do. But this is the wrong approach. Because everyone can easily do paragliding in Ölüdeniz . Our company SKY Fethiye has planned Ölüdeniz paragliding prices in the range of 1200 – 1600 TL for 2024.
Is Oludeniz Paragliding Safe?
Even the idea of flying often makes people shudder. Floating in the sky for a long time can naturally cause uneasiness. So , is Oludeniz paragliding safe? The answer is definitely yes. Soaring freely in the sky is perfectly safe if the right components are put together. But here, the professionalism of the company you will fly with comes to the fore. SKY Fethiye is a leader in paragliding.